Have you recently lost a tooth or are you discontented by your dentures? Dental Implants are a great alternate for you as they look and feel like your natural teeth.
Implants are made of an artificial titanium root which is fixed into your jaw bone with a crown or a bridge fitted on top.
Anatomy of a tooth vs. that of an implant:
- The main reason for having dental implants is that they not impact your other teeth unlike bridges and dentures.
- Using the latest dental technology dental implants can be made to look feel and function like your natural teeth.
- After having dental implants patients find their eating and speaking ability has improved along with confidence to smile. For the same reason implants are the gold standard for replacing missing teeth.
- Before dental implants can be placed all our patients are required to fill a medical history questionnaire and possible risks and complications will be discussed in detail.
- The first requirement to place dental implants is the implant site to have adequate bone and supporting gums.
Free Initial Consultation
Patients wanting to enquire about dental implants can avail a free initial consultation with our friendly treatment coordinator. Please contact the practice to arrange an appointment.